Adherence to our Governing Principles is paramount
We look for people who will live by our Governing Principles in all their dealings with colleagues, customers, suppliers and shareholders:
- You foster an entrepreneurial culture
- You will be passionate about building innovative and successful Serco businesses.
This means: You like thinking about new ways of working, you embrace change and have the ability to take measured risks. You can be trusted to deliver.
- You want to excel at work
- You will demonstrate the commitment and energy to go the extra mile.
This means: You are responsible and will provide support to your peers. You contribute your own ideas while valuing others for their knowledge, opinions and potential to contribute.
- You deliver what you promise
- You will do what you say you will do to meet expectations.
This means: You only promise what you can deliver. If you make a mistake you take ownership and put it right. You enjoy contributing to the profitability of the business.
- You build trust and respect
- You will build respect by operating in a safe, socially responsible, consistent and honest manner.
This means: You will value safety above anything else and work in an ethical and responsible manner. You will enjoy working with others from diverse backgrounds and will speak up if you see something is wrong.